Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Lipstick of the Week No. 19 - MAC Girl About Town

Well that went well, didn't it? I have once again spent 2013 being rubbish at blogging. As usual, the day job is the culprit...but I've passed a massive deadline at work for the year and can start to get a little of my life back again. 

So, on that note, hello again! 

To ease myself back in to the swing of things, I'm returning with something I haven't done for ages: lipstick of the week! When I first started this blog (which is longer ago than I care to mention) I never really had the balls to wear bright lipsticks out of the house, especially during the day. When I went out to the cinema wearing this one, IN THE AFTERNOON, it felt apt to reflect on how far I'd come. 

MAC Girl About Town is one of their best known and best loved shades, and for good reason. It's a bright blue toned fuschia shade, one of their Amplified Creme formula, and the pigmentation is out of this world. Creamy but not glossy, long lasting but not drying, I love this lipstick and I'm pleased I took the plunge. 


While we're on the subject, I've amassed enough empties for two Back to MACs. Any suggestions? 

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Is there any shimmer in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip color looks realy good on you! I'm thinking about buying a MAC lipstick but I dont know what one!! Loving your blog =) you have a new follower! http://alittlepieceofmakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I see a girl so fabulously sporting a bright pink lip I have the urge to try it myself. I feel bright pinks wash me out and make me look paler than I already am - and I am already quite fair. I'll try this shade on next time I'm in back - I should be more adventurous :)


    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x