Sunday, 19 February 2012

NOTD: OPI Vodka and Caviar

I picked up OPI Vodka and Caviar for a bargain £4.50 in the Lena White sale a few weeks back, and I think this is the third time I've used it since then. It feels like a very 'grown up' red, a glossy jelly finish that's very nearly completely opaque in two coats, and has serious lasting power. This was after three days on my nails, and that's nothing short of a miracle since I type all day and have a nasty habit of picking and peeling my nail varnish in meetings (bored, moi?). 





This is one of those classic polishes I've always heard about and thought 'ooh I'll buy that', then promptly forgotten about it. Nice to finally have my mitts on it. 


Are you a Vodka and Caviar fan? What's your favourite red? 

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a keeper! I'm a big fan of Barry M's "Bright Red" x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this red! (hi, just found your blog x) Im a big fan of red polishes, two of my all time fave's being OPI Big Apple Red and OPI Quarter-cent Cherry, both gorgeous reds. it makes me feel like Im a bit more dressed up with red polish on lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I feel much more 'polished' with red nails! x

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely red. I am not really a big fan of red nail colors but THIS is something even I can't resist. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x