Thursday, 8 March 2012

Lipstick of the Week No.15 - Revlon Superlustrous - Pink in the Afternoon

I love it when I discover a shade of lipstick that I've never heard of, never read a blog post about and never seen any hype about, but it turns out to be the lipstick that really fills a gap in my life! That sounds incredibly overdramatic, but this lipstick has fast become my perfect 'bright, but not too bright' daytime lippie. It's Revlon Super Lustrous shade 415: Pink in the Afternoon. 



(Grossly inaccurate tube picture - it's not red.) 

The formula is lovely, really creamy and moisturising feeling and I can reapply it throughout the day without my lips feeling dry.


After a run of pricey lipsticks of the week, this one is a bit more affordable, and priced at £7.49 I will definitely buy this one again when (if) it runs out.

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely :) it has a light coral tone which I did not expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah in the tube it looks like it will be a cool pink but it's got a bit of a watermelon hint to it in real life. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go out and buy this now, it looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour *adds to wishlist*
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour *adds to wishlist*
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry for increasing the length of your wishlist!

      Delete
  6. just got this today! It's a lovely color :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x