Saturday, 18 February 2012

Lipstick of the Week No. 13 - Maybelline Moisture Extreme Pinky Beige


My favourite new everyday work lipstick of the moment is definitely this one, Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick shade no. 721, Pinky Beige, which I picked up as the extra on a 3 for 2 a couple of weeks back. 


It looked in the tube as though it might pull slightly too brown on me, but once it's on the lips, it definitely doesn't. 


The Moisture Extreme formula is lovely and creamy feeling, and definitely doesn't dry your lips out. It's not the longest-lasting lipstick out there, and after a couple of cups of coffee at my desk it definitely needs a top-up. As the lip swatch photo shows it gives a shiny, but not glossy, finish. Perfectly understated. 

What's your favourite everyday lipstick at the moment?

£5.19 from Boots, Superdrug and other Maybelline stockists. 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely colour and I really like the finish. I think my favourite everyday lipstick has to be MAC's Hue I don't go anywhere without it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Hue too, mine's nearly finished and I'll definitely be repurchasing!

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous :) my favourite everyday lipstick is Mac's Hue (like Charli above). Out of all the lipsticks i've tried, it's just the perfect nude! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of love for Hue out there! I really like it too, but sometimes it can look a little too light on me if I don't have much make up on x

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x