Monday, 6 February 2012

Like a Virgin





For a great budget pampering treat I often turn to a Montagne Jeunesse face mask - priced at around £1 a sachet it's easy to slip one of these into the supermarket trolley without feeling guilty. The latest addition to the range is the Virgin Olive Masque, which contains Virgin olive oil, shea butter and aloe vera. 


Usually what I'm looking for in a face mask is something that will deep cleanse and absorb oil, but a long winter sitting in a heated office has left my skin feeling a bit dry and tight, so I needed something a bit more soothing and moisturising. 


The masque itself feels rich and creamy, without any overpowering smell. I applied it on damp skin, left it on while I was in the bath and then when rinsed away my skin definitely felt softer, without any tightness or flakiness.


Montagne Jeunesse are BUAV approved (do not test on animals) and their products are Vegan friendly


Montagne Jeunesse Virgin Olive Masque is priced at £1.01 available from ASDA and www.montagnejeunesse.com


* PR sample

1 comment:

  1. I love these masks!
    My favourite has got to be the strawberry cream one or the passion peel off :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x