Saturday, 4 February 2012

Houston, we have a problem

It seems that over recent months, I have amassed a grand total of at least 10 barely used body butters (I know for a fact there are a few mini ones in my desk at work - I'm not thinking about them or it'll push me over the edge). I am therefore making it my mission to use up at least one a month for the rest of the year, and will write a quick review about each. That way by the end of the year I should have super-soft legs and a lot more space in the bathroom cabinet. 


This is what 3 litres of body butter looks like. 


First on the list is Burt's Bees Mango and Orange. Cheating slightly because this one is only 2/3 full, but hey, February's a short month. 




See you at the end of February for the review!


Maybe in 2013 I can start on the 15 tubes of body lotion...


What's your favourite body butter? Do you have something you're trying to use up at the moment?

8 comments:

  1. Woah is that really 3 litres?! Body butters are one of those things you think "oh that's nice and its only a few pounds I might as well get it" haha! I have 3 full sized Body Shop body butters on the go, plus a couple of tubs of E45 which I use all the time :)
    The Burt's Bees one sounds like it must smell good so looking forward to seeing your review! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell gorgeous, that's another of the reasons I've gone for this one to use up first ;) x

      Delete
  2. I seem to have accumulated a lot of body lotions, butters and hand cream too, i really need to start using them!
    Good luck :) Looking forward to the reviews!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about hand creams. Got a lot of those on the go in various handbags as well! x

      Delete
  3. Hahahhaha, oh "maybe in 2013 I can start on the 15 tubes of body lotion" literally cracking up! Good luck on the using up all of the body butters!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it. xx

      Delete
  4. I don't have a problem with accumulating tubs of body butter (the rational part of my brain is like 'hey, remember how you've always bought tubs of body butter in the past and never used them? *slap hand*) but I have SO many samples of body butter I've received from events and such that I need to use up. I know I could benefit from using a body butter, but I am soooo lazy. I'm looking forward to seeing your reviews, maybe I'll find a body butter I'll actually commit to using :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too lazy for body butters as well really, that's why I have ended up with so many of them. Sadly my rational brain is always outweighed by the bit that goes 'ooh, that smells nice, why don't you buy it'

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x