Sunday, 20 November 2011

Lipstick of the Week No. 12 - NARS Lip Lacquer - Chelsea Girl


Not strictly a lipstick, the NARS lip lacquers are like a really really thick gloss that comes in a pot. Chelsea Girl is a pale pinky-nude shade with no shimmer, and works really well on it's own or over other lipsticks.


Bit of a fish-mouth going here. Oh well.

I have used this quite a lot since I got it a few months ago - it's great for nights out because it looks glossy but is so thick that it'll survive a few drinks so you don't have to reapply every three minutes. At home I use a mini-lip brush to apply this, but when I'm out and about I just use my little finger to dot it on. It's more messy than a stick or wand applicator, but this is so thick I don't think it would have worked in any other packaging than a pot!

This is a pricey one, at £17.50. It is really good quality though, and I find it difficult to get pinky-nude shades that work well on me, so I'm happy with this despite the price (although a little brush would've been good!)

7 comments:

  1. Preeeeeeetty... O____O *grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the second nars product I ever purchased and I have to say I love ti, only thing I'm not keen on it the taste :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty colour! :)

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! wish they werent so expensive though!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x