Thursday, 29 September 2011

Lipstick of the Week No. 8 - Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural - Rose Innocence

I've decided to resurrect my lipstick of the week posts, because I seem to have acquired a lot of them recently and need to stop buying. I hate the expression 'shopping my stash' (it sounds like a euphemism for something faintly rude) but in blogging parlance, that's what I'll be doing.

First up is Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural lipstick in Rose Innocence. I bought this in April or May and have been wearing it a lot for work. I'm not entirely sure what enticed me to buy it in the first place, since I don't really like the packaging and it has a slightly funny smell, but the colour totally makes up for it. It is a perfect daytime pink: not too warm, not too cool, not too bright but not non-existent either. Perfect my lips but better shade.




The texture is almost waxy, it isn't drying and lasts quite well so I find it great for daytime wear.

The Sweet Kiss lipsticks cost £7.99, which feels quite expensive for a brand like Bourjois, but since they're regularly on 3 for 2 you can get it cheaper. It has turned out to be worth that for me, and it's definitely one I'll repurchase when it's used up. Which probably won't be that long, since the photo of the tube was taken about six months ago, and I'm now 3/4 of the way through it....

5 comments:

  1. yes it's a bit expensive but this is such a pretty wearable colour. I am tempted to get it.the ultimate test for me would be how it smells really.
    need to have a sniff in the shop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe this lipstick looks great on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colour! For some reason everytime I'm at the Bourjois stand I skip past the lip products. I must remedy this. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x