Wednesday, 17 August 2011

NOTD - Essie French Affair

I'm sitting writing this while it is dark, cloudy and pouring down with rain.  Don't you just love summer in the north of England?  So, cheery summer nails were required, and Essie came up trumps.  French Affair is a cool, lilac-based pink creme, opaque in two coats and lasts well like all Essie polishes do for me.  It reminds me a lot of the Nails Inc polish that came free with In Style magazine last summer, my bottle of which has been used a lot.


My fingers aren't really nicotine-stained, by the way, just a dodgy job with the St Tropez.

p.s. I'm scheduling this post, so it's sod's law it'll probably be glorious sunshine on the day it is published.....

6 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty colour :) i'm yet to try Essie nail varnish. There are so many great reviews, i really need to get on to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha and as you predicted its glorious here in Durham!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nailpolish colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. give up the cigs love haha
    this is a gorgeous colour.
    not sure if i have said it before, but we really have the same tastes in terms of nail polish shades, as in, pretty much everything you own, in terms of polish, i want to wear it on my nails.

    by the time you read this, i hope you've had a fabulous holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shannon - I love Essie polishes, they are quite expensive but last better on my nails than any other brand, everything always seems to chip on me really fast!

    @Ray - Bloody typical that!

    @liloo - Haha you've got me! I had a lovely holiday, thanks x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x