Sunday, 9 May 2010

FOTN - from the end of the night

a.k.a. why I should not reapply blusher in dark toilets in bars - clown face alert!

I was really pleased with my makeup last night, it wasn't anything particularly special but it all just seemed to work for once! I didn't have time to take any photos before I went out last night and I forgot to take my camera out with me, so in my tipsy state when I got home I decided to take some photos. It all held up pretty well except my eyebrows which somehow ended up really messy, and the fact that I took my Marine Life highlight powder out with me and reapplied liberally which I really shouldn't have done...



Face - Revlon ColorStay (Buff mixed with Sand Beige); Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer (02 Natural); Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (02 Medium Radiance); Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder; Mac Fix+; Mac Well Dressed blush; Mac Marine LIfe Highlight powder

Eyes - Mac Groundwork paint pot; All That Glitters, Shroom, Bronze, Tissueweight, Black Tied; Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil; No.7 brow pencil in Black/Brown; Bourjois Liner Pinceau (noir); L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition mascara; Ardell Demi-Wispies

Lips - Prestige lipliner Silk; Mac Lazy Days lipstick

When I got home.......


Fred was gobbling, as usual


Wilma was disapproving of me for staying out late



My late night snack - Supanoodles. Looks gross but they are actually quite tasty. Thankfully I only ate about a quarter of this, or I would have felt sick as a dog this morning!


Did anyone else go out last night?

11 comments:

  1. You look pretty in all of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive how perfect your makeup still looked at that hour after a night our! Mine has normally half slid off, half smeared over my face lol.
    I love your outfit too, and I think you have a great figure. I always think though.. you know yourself when you've put on weight and just not "feeling yourself". You've done great losing a stone so far, I;d definitely like to see updates of your progress! Glad to hear your back is better too. I didn't go out last night, just me and my OH went to my parents for tea and stayed there most of the night to watch a film and have some beverages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks amazing given the time and amount of alcohol you most likley consumed lol You look beautiful but i do agree with what jo said, you no yourself when you dont "feel yourself"..but you look great as you do hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chrissy - thanks hun x

    @jo & macjunkie - that's exactly it, my weight at the moment is just not where I am supposed to be. I read an article yesterday about the plus size model tara lynn who is about the same size as me, and she looks absolutely amazing, but it just doesn't work on me. I always had a big bum & boobs and I can cope with that, just need to get rid of the belly, lol! thanks for the comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, loved it! lol

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!!!
    I am a curvy gal too! But work it out with the hottness mama!
    :)

    Your makeup looks great! :0
    I know how it is when you run out of time to take a picture before the night.

    I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww your make-up looks so lovely!
    Especially being the end of the night, but seriously, flawless! xx

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your make-up looks gorgeous! Love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! And I'm highly impressed with your makeup staying power.....and I might be getting Well Dressed now because it looks amazing. Great post!!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jane - Well Dressed looks a lot lighter in real life than it does here, because I put a load of Marine Life over the top! It is gorgeous though, really natural. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lady, just stumbled across your blog and following now ~ it's a great wee read! :)

    you look awesome, I'm lucky if my makeup looks that good before I go out at night never mind the end.

    and your kitties!! aww! I posted some pics of my wee kitten prue on my post a few days back if you fancy a peep?

    ann x

    girlinthecityglasgow

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will always answer if you want to ask me any questions! x